Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last day abroad

What's up all,
Well, if the weather in Frankfurt doesn't get any nastier, I should be home tomorrow evening.  I've been gone for just under 4 months.  By the time I get home, I'll have traveled nearly 15,000 miles by plane, train, bus, camel, taxi cab, and hot air balloon.  I've seen some wild stuff and had some great times exploring 4 new countries, but I've got to say, I'm more than ready to get home.  We'll see how the reverse culture-shock goes, but I'm hoping the excitement of being home will outweigh the strangeness of being back in the old US of A.   

I'll try to put up one last post with pictures from Egypt and Israel, but I don't think I'll get around to that post until after Christmas.  Either way, I just wanted to thank everyone again for reading my blog over the course of my travels.  I hope you've all enjoyed getting a little glimpse of my time in the Middle East!

Until next time (probably the last time for this blog),
Your Favorite Luker

No comments:

Post a Comment